We are looking to hire a confident, articulate and bubbly TikTok content creator to join our growing marketing team. You will be responsible for the implementation of our social media strategy, developing brand awareness and driving growth through key initiatives and campaigns.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Creative Director, you will develop and execute creative ideas and concepts in line with the goals of the business.
The role is ideal for someone looking to kick start a career in Digital Marketing/Fashion and really make their mark within a fast-paced, growing and most importantly ethical company.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage all TikTok marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities in line with the overall marketing strategy and goals.
- Plan, shoot, edit and deliver videos for Aab's TikTok audience
- Develop a TikTok strategy to incorporate promotion, engagement and conversion.
- Develop fresh and innovative creative approaches to curating content, utilising existing and new tools whilst bearing in mind the Aab customer and tone of voice.
- Build relationships with key social influencers and bloggers to enrich output and increase reach.
- To remain abreast of industry trends, digital developments and feed in new thinking.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered within budgets and within agreed timeframes.
- Analyse, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Comfortable in front of and behind the camera
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of TikTok as well as being an avid user of TikTok
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrates creativity and immersion in all things Social Media
- Excellent project/time management and organisational skills, able to cope in a fast-paced environment
- Personally flexible and consultative - able to interact and build strong and credible relationships at all levels
- An understanding and interest in Modest Fashion
Please note this role is only open to candidates living in the United Kingdom.
If you are looking for a rapidly expanding and exciting company and are motivated by the opportunity to take genuine ownership of your career, then this will be the right move for you.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable please pass this advert on.
All CV's with accompanying cover letter should be sent by email to email@example.com