We are looking to hire a confident, articulate and bubbly Social Media intern to join our growing marketing team. You will be responsible for the implementation of our social media strategy, developing brand awareness and driving growth through key initiatives and campaigns.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Creative Director across all of our social media channels, you will develop creative ideas and concepts in line with the goals of the business.
The role is ideal for someone looking to kick start a career in Digital Marketing/Fashion and really make their mark within a fast-paced, growing and most importantly ethical company.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage all social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities in line with the overall marketing strategy and goals.
- Develop a social media strategy to incorporate promotion, engagement and conversion.
- Develop fresh and innovative creative approaches to curating social media content, utilising existing and new tools whilst bearing in mind the Aab customer and tone of voice.
- Build relationships with key social influencers and bloggers to enrich output and increase reach.
- To remain abreast of industry trends, digital developments and feed in new thinking.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered within budgets and within agreed timeframes.
- Analyse, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Assess growth, reach, engagement, lead generation and sales conversion through social media; all of which will form the basis of your KPI’s.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Comfortable in front of and behind the camera
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms
- Knowledge and ability to use social media scheduling and analytical tools
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrates creativity and immersion in Social Media
- Excellent project/time management and organisational skills, able to cope in a fast-paced environment
- Personally flexible and consultative - able to interact and build strong and credible relationships at all levels
- Degree educated or experience in a marketing or related field
- Desire to 'make a difference' and add value in the role
If you are looking for a rapidly expanding and exciting company and are motivated by the opportunity to take genuine ownership of your career, then this will be the right move for you.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable please pass this advert on.
All CV's with accompanying cover letter should be sent by email to email@example.com