We are looking to hire a CRM & Loyalty analyst to join our growing marketing team. You will be tasked with developing our CRM & Loyalty strategy from the ground up; incorporating email marketing, the customer lifecycle plan, and the CRM content plan.
You will be responsible for managing our newly launched Loyalty Platform, including daily operations and future proposition development. The newly Launched Loyalty Platform is a key pillar of our CRM Strategy to increase customer retention, cross-sell and advocacy, ultimately delivering revenue growth. The mission is to deliver a personalised, meaningful, premium experience to our customers.
You will do this by connecting with our customers and understanding their needs and behaviours as well working alongside all parts of the business (Marketing, Customer Service, Content, Product Design, eCommerce) to create value. Your role will be integral to the marketing function here at Aab, specifically you'll be responsible for driving loyalty and LTV.
- A background or strong interest/desire to work in CRM, particularly in loyalty apps or strategies
- Background or strong interest in marketing
- Must be a good communicator, confident and articulate
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task successfully and operate within budgetary and timeline constraints
- Motivated by delivering business results from delivering on-time
- An ability to connect with people, using a range of influence skills to drive results
- A passion for technology
- Given the nature of the brand, a passion for fashion would be highly valued.
If you are looking to join a rapidly expanding and exciting company as well as being motivated by the opportunity to take genuine ownership of your career, then this is the right role for you.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable please pass this advert on.
All CV's with accompanying cover letter should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org