We are looking to hire a junior Shopify Assistant to join our growing team. If you have a keen interest in E-commerce, development, and want to build your experience working with a great E-commerce site and brand, this is the perfect opportunity for you. The role is a great stepping stone into other opportunities within the business.
Your new role includes:
* Working with Shopify E-commerce platforms.
* Product listing and categorisation management.
* Management and upload of new products.
* Updating and uploading promotional banners.
* Setting and launching promotional activities.
* Uploading new copy, photography or video content.
* Working with copywriters and updating product copy.
* Keeping up to date product RRPs and costs.
* Research, reporting and sales development support.
* Ad hoc admin tasks.
What you'll need to succeed:
* Preferred experience working with Shopify websites and consumer brands.
* Methodical and able to prioritise workload effectively.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* IT Literate perhaps an inspiring developer.
* Good organization skills and able to multi-task
* Keen attention to detail.
* Good time management.
* Professional attitude
* Deals with confidentiality
* Possesses good judgment
* A team player
* Providing added value
If you are looking to join a rapidly expanding and exciting company as well as being motivated by the opportunity to take genuine ownership of your career, then this is the right role for you.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable please pass this advert on.
All CV's with accompanying cover letter should be sent by email to email@example.com